Provides summary of what each section of the Portal contains.
Are you finding it difficult to access/navigate through the content/pages of this Portal? This section attempts to help you have a pleasant experience while browsing this Portal.
Know about the accessibility statement, accessibility features, and accessibility options.
Provides tips on searching information on this Portal in an effective way.
If your system doesn't display Hindi content on the browser title, please follow the instructions
Provides information on how to access linked Live/On-Demand webcasts.
Provides information on how access different file formats for viewing the required information.
Promotional banners flashed on the National Portal are need to be of the following characteristics:
File format: GIF, JPEG, PNG or SWF
- 370px X 60px (15 Kb), 180px X 48px (10 Kb), 160px X 35px (08 Kb)
Provides information regarding access to different Screen Readers.
Provides information and set of instructions about theme options for the Home page of the National Portal of India.
- If you click on a hyperlink given in any portion of this Portal and a new browser window opens with the symbol on the top right corner, it implies that the opened page is outside 'india.gov.in'. The contents on such a page are owned and maintained by the respective Department and 'india.gov.in' or NIC is not responsible for their currency and/or accuracy.
- The symbol on a Web page of this Web site indicates the 'Source' of the contents reflected on the page, which could primarily be:
- The National Portal Content Management Team (at NIC Headquarters or a State/UT Centre).
- The National Portal Co-ordinators nominated in each State/UT.
- Another Government Web site/publication.
- You can view a Web page in Hindi by clicking on the top-right corner of the page. For screen reader users, this will be available as an image link with alternate text as "This page in Hindi".