How do I?

Online Service Details for: Issue of Cracker and Explosive License

Service Details
Particulars Description
Service CategoryGovernment to Citizen (G2C)
Service Title Issue of Cracker and Explosive License
Service State/MinistryAndaman and Nicobar Island
Service DescriptionApplicant may approach the Deputy Commissioners office. Applicant must submit form- 4 as appended to Cracker/Explosive Act 1984 with following required documents - 1. Proof of Identity. 2. Description of place for where the storage is intended to be carried out. 3. No objection certificate of the tenant if the business is intended to be carried out on the land of tenant other than the applicant. 4. Recent copy of Form-F of the land housing the Storage Facility.
Service LanguageEnglish

Aspect Current Your Rating [?]
53 votes
Ease of Access
48 votes
Ease of Access

Privacy Policy

Source: National Portal Content Management Team (Andaman and Nicobar Island, 01-04-2009)