Register as Employer
Employers can now find the right candidate to fill in vacancies occurring in their organizations and companies in a much simpler manner, as the Department of Employment of some states offer online facilities for the posting of job vacancies and searching the candidate database for suitable resumes. In most of these websites, the employers have to register online with the Department to avail these facilities. Click on the state name below to access the online facility in this regard :
The Employment Services Department of Kerala offers a host of online employment services for its users. It allows employers to register online. This registration offers employers the following facilities:
- Free registration of your company
- Free posting of your company's job vacancies to attract qualified candidates
- Easy access to job seekers to find the vacancies posted by you and to submit their applications.
- New Users Register Here (External website that opens in a new window)
- Registered Users Login (External website that opens in a new window)
Jammu and Kashmir
The Department of Employment in Jammu and Kashmir offers many online services for its users. It allows registered companies to post their vacancies online. Online registration of companies is also available to facilitate use of this service.
- Company Registration Online (External website that opens in a new window)
- Registered Companies Post your Vacancies Here (External website that opens in a new window)
The Department of Employment and Self Employment in Maharshtra offers a facility on its website, whereby registered employers can search for candidates to fill vacancies in their companies. Online registration facility is also available.
- Register your Company Online (External website that opens in a new window)
- Search for Candidates Online (External website that opens in a new window)
The Job Portal from the Government of Tamil Nadu offers a multiplicity of online services and downloadable forms. It allows employers to login and choose the desired candidates from the online database.
Source: National Portal Content Management Team