The Computerisation of Land Records (CLR) is one of the earliest initiatives of e-Governance in India, at the grass-root level. The focus of the entire operation has always been to employ state of art information technology (IT) to galvanize and transform the existing land record system of the country.
This web enabled service would aim at:
- Ensuring efficient, accurate, transparent delivery mechanism and conflict resolution in ownership
- Providing electronic record of rights (ROR) to land owners at nominal rates
- Information empowerment of land owners
- Low cost and easily reproducible data for reliable and durable preservation
- Value addition and modernization in land administration
- Integration with other Data sets towards Comprehensive LIS
Please select the state to know land record details for the state. Search Results might open in an external website.