How do I?

Online Service Details for: Register your grievance on Passport Seva

Service Details
Particulars Description
Service CategoryGovernment to Citizen (G2C)
Service Title Register your grievance on Passport Seva
Service State/MinistryMinistry of External Affairs
Service DescriptionUsers can register grievances on the passport service or post feedback to various passport offices through this service. The applicant needs to enter a few details that include the reference number, name of the Passport Seva Kendra (Passport Service Centre), name of the applicant and his contact details, type of problem he faces, and description of his grievance/suggestion in the grievance registration form and submit online.
Service LanguageEnglish

Aspect Current Your Rating [?]
144 votes
Ease of Access
124 votes
Ease of Access

Privacy Policy

Source: National Portal Content Management Team